You can pay for your order online, over the phone, by post or in person. We accept school purchase orders (see below)
1. Online Payment by credit or debit card:
If you place your order through the shopping basket you will be given the opportunity to pay online after you have looked at the postage costs. We use Protx (ex sagepay) and Paypal . If you are buying from overseas please pay for your order in UK Sterling, and your credit card company will convert the transaction into your own currency.
2. Cash on delivery - if you choose to collect your goods in person you can pay us in cash.
3 By phone . We can accept credit card payments over the phone. Please call us on
++44(0)208 601 7131 (our time zone is GMT in winter and GMT + 1 in summer).
4. Ordering in writing.
UK customers can pay by cheque – Please fill in the order form and send it to us with your cheque. Non - UK can customers send us credit card details by post, along with an order form. Overseas cheques are not accepted by British banks; we therefore cannot accept cheques from non UK banks.
5. We accept payments through bank transfer or international bank transfer; please contact us by email to organise this before sending any payments.
6. Official Purchase orders - accepted from UK schools and government deparments.
If you want to place an official purchase order please email or post a copy of the signed purchase order to us. We will normally process and dispatch the order on receipt of a satisfactory official purchase order, but we reserve the right to ask for payment in advance if we deem this appropriate.
Our Contact details
- Fax: ++44 (0)7005 802 625
Tel ++44 (0)208 601 7131
- Postal address
Traditional Sounds of Samba Ltd,
Unit 5 Viglen House, Alperton Lane, London HA0 1HD